Sunday, December 13, 2009

Leg Pain Diagnosis Toenail Falls Off, Feet Big And Red, Pain Up My Leg. Any Diagnosis?

Toenail falls off, feet big and red, pain up my leg. any diagnosis? - leg pain diagnosis

I started to bubble, like the buttons on the part of the second toe, where the toe rubs, then my toenails big drops, and during that time, my feet are slightly Swol form. Now my feet are REALLY swollen. It is a small hole in the ground as a sign of my feet, where it appears that the skin has been stretched so far, there is a large blister on the bottom of my big toes and pain that started to work outside of vague ankle up to knee and thighs. But the pain is only in the left leg. And I noticed that I got hammered in my little thigh. Can someone help fugure it? PLEASE !!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment