Monday, January 4, 2010

Auto Body Paint Guns Achieving An Auto Body Finish On A Wood Surface.?

Achieving an auto body finish on a wood surface.? - auto body paint guns

Basically, what I have is a flat wooden surface (1 'cube), I try to give a uniform color glazing.
I do not know how it would be good in the arena, the first layer (s), box liner. I know the materials to (, paint gun, air compressor, clean environment dust cover) and experiences from around this small area.
Another possibility, I would mix with the process of manufacturing fiber cans and hide that custom speakers standard? I see that ultimately make the cost of treatment and help from some friends who are professional auto interior.
Basically I just want to know what the best solution for achieving the best car paint on to find the money?

1 comments:

pissy_ol... said...

Since the paint works well on wood or laminate. I do not know about the form of fiberglass.

Post a Comment