Friday, February 12, 2010

Make Manglik Kundli Online Can Anyone Please Answer Queries Regarding My Kundli..If I Am Manglik Or Not?

Can anyone please answer queries regarding my Kundli..If I am manglik or not? - make manglik kundli online

Hello to all!

My name is Mani) (man, I know that there r many good astrologers Yahoo Answers. I am really pleased when someone replies to my questions. Information, about my ra:

Date of birth: 30 November 1981
City: Hathras (UP)
Time: 00:08 hours (12:08 Clock), Midnight on 29-30 November, 1981

I am facing great challenges in my relationship for a long time .. I think it is very difficult to be friends with people. Many astrologers have a lot of confusion around me Manglik be created under KALA Sarpa Dosh and new. I am very angry about it. I do not know if it's something good in my Kundli. Someone told me that my marriage failed. Can someone please answer some of my questions:

1. The worst of my Kundli?
2.I am Manglik or not, and if so how?
3. KAL YOG is SARPA plays an important role in my horoscope, so there?
4. When can I marry my struggle and the marriage?
5. How is my life?

These will be very grateful if someone can answer my questions.

1 comments:

Vasudev P said...

N After his horoscope kal Graham Sharp not only Mangal Yog Yog, and that's a complicated crriat MA IND to allow the issue of marriage and the problem is so and so not all of these things are genetically and immersion heaters

Post a Comment