Monday, February 8, 2010

Meine Ferien Foto Please Check My German! Meine Ferien?

Please check my german! Meine Ferien? - meine ferien foto

My holidays were interesting. Last I rode in the annual summer holiday to Spain for fourteen Tejo. We stayed in a hotel with friends. It was so beautiful I have spent my holidays playing football and take pictures. We ate pizza at night by the sea I had a lot of fun and the hotel was comfortable.

Personally prefer to go to Portugal in the summer. I would like to go to the beach and go in the night in the disco. I'd like to go back there, because the war is sunny.

Will I go to school after Australia. I'll take sunglasses Wiel's sunny. I shall rest, and play volleyball. I will buy a lot of photos to make postcards. I will stay in a campsite. I will take plane, because Fast. My holiday was relaxing. All in all, the best thing going for holidays abroad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment