Saturday, November 21, 2009

Salon Du Tech Deck Help With English-French Translation Please.?

Help with English-French translation please.? - salon du tech deck

Hello. I need help with a translation of the dialogues in French on the text below. I hope you can help me, a little French. Thank you.

You reach a level of living of the United Nations ready-to-wear. Do you have a friend of Jacques, if you are the Karine Dupuis. It is not. It is, or ask
(What I understand is that the actor is looking for some of Karine Dupuis in a workshop? Do not really know you. I had a dialogue in English anyway. You can translate. If I'm wrong, please correct me.)

Person: Hello!
Jacques: Hello miss. What can I do for you?
Person: If I were my friend. Her name is Karine Dupuis.
Jacques: I'm sorry, but it is not there.
Contact Person: Oh. Where is it?
Jacques him a message for me.
Contact: Accor. Please tell him that fell. I gotta go now.
Jacques: Sure. no problem.
Person: thank you very much! Bye!
Jacques: You're welcome. Have a nice day

PLEASE HELP. THANK YOU.

3 comments:

sophie s said...

Me (me): Hello!
Jacques: Hello! -How can I aider?
Me (me): I speak of the desire of my friend Karine Dupuis. I understand it works in this business.
Jacques: I'm sorry Karine IS NOT HERE, but for the moment.
Me (me): If you know it be?
Jacques: I do not know. I sent him a race for me.
Me (me): I can not wait until his return. Could you please tell him I look day?
Jacques: Yes, of course!
Me (me): Thank you! Bye!
Jacques: Goodbye and good day!

Is when I "I (me)" in the dialogue, because the exercise said: "You're asking in a shop, Jacques .... .... It does not mean that you are wondering if. ...

Jaime said...

They are part of the conversation you need help sections in English? If so, e-mail and I can help. I have 3 years of French in school, and I'm in my 3rd Semesters of French at the university.

Jaime said...

They are part of the conversation you need help sections in English? If so, e-mail and I can help. I have 3 years of French in school, and I'm in my 3rd Semesters of French at the university.

Post a Comment