Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Wakeboarding Birthday Cards What Should I Get My Dad For His Birthday?

What should I get my dad for his birthday? - wakeboarding birthday cards

Now my father is not the typical American father. He hates most sports (golf, fishing, football, soccer, hockey, etc.) is not in the Gulf, or fisshing, parents and the most typical cases. Preferred as to be like, snowboarding and wakeboarding, or go to rock concerts. How do I get there? And probably not a CD, you already cuz like all the CD's in the world, and I can not believe that he does not possess. You note, I'm only 14, so my cash flow, expenditure allocations, etc. are rather limited. He can not order something online, but I can go no money for the chance to the mall. And I do not know much. It's a bit old by 8

9 comments:

toni said...

How about a shirt with a favorite band. In the music store or shop find in your book, a book about a group of favorites. Good luck, Dad sounds great.

Zhao Yun's Baby Girl said...

Maybe you can get a tie? Or something like a jersey or shirt cheap.

That sounds Corny but perhaps a picture frame with a photo of you and in doing so?

I hope that helps! :)

yourteet said...

a lover.

RadAmand... said...

Get a cool band shirt of their favorite band and a card to go with him.

KISSEXEN... said...

Speedos

MensaMan said...

iPod

MensaMan said...

iPod

Crunch said...

get something you know you've been waiting for ... or band tees
or a meal cooked at home
idk

michi_21 said...

for dinner with the father of a girl and make them sing happy birthday (:

Post a Comment