Monday, November 16, 2009

Show Me All Eye Infections I Applied Make-up On Top Of My Eye Infection And Now My Eye Has Shrunk?

I applied make-up on top of my eye infection and now my eye has shrunk? - show me all eye infections

, Assistance that the reason for my eye make-up of infection due to my school dance and thats true, as my eye on the first infection, but I have my own eye shadow that time and long after my show was one hours, my eye reduced, and it shows. I Rubedo warm salt water in the eye and the type of inflammation has subsided, but my vision is blurry and my eyes still small, what should I do? to help because I also like going to go to college.

3 comments:

b_wayne said...

Maybe you can Bejewel a bandage over one eye. It would be hip and trendy. Their mascot of the university would be the pirates right? That would be perfect.

wild_man... said...

I agree with foxygurl
This situation and its position is too important to delay treatment.
Please consult a doctor or because they may be too sorry.

foxygurl said...

Visit your eye doctor now. The infection can get worse, so it is best advised to leave by an ophthalmologist as soon as possible.

Post a Comment